Because of abuse of the House rules by anti-gun DFL Representative Dave Pinto, a hearing has been forced in the House Public Safety Committee for two gun control bills THIS THURSDAY beginning at 10:15am.
The hearing will cover:
We anticipate that the hearing will last approximately 90 minutes. We're anticipating approximately 30 minutes total to be spent on each bill. Committees usually take public testimony.
WE NEED YOU AT THE HEARING:
- Arrive early (by 8:00am if not earlier)
- Park in an available lot nearby - ample parking is available within 2-3 blocks.
- Goto the State Capitol Building (the big one - with the Rotunda)
- Check in with our team in room G20A on the Ground Floor.
- The hearing itself is in Room 120 on the 1st floor. You will need a ticket to attend (which you can obtain from us in G20A).
- Room 123 will be available as an overflow room.
- Lawful carry is allowed with a Minnesota Permit to Carry - no other notification is required. Please carry concealed.
If you can attend the hearing, please RSVP here so that we can keep you apprised of other events before or after the hearing.
We hope to see you there!
Bryan Strawser, Chair
Rob Doar, Political Director
- March 01, 2018 at 10:15am – 11:45am
Minnesota State Capitol Building - Room G20A
75Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Check in at Room G20A
Saint Paul, MN 55155
Google map and directions
- 215 people are going