We're looking for a part-time operations assistant to assist with customer services, membership & store fulfillment, and general administrative support. Much of the position can be performed remotely but will require some on-site work at our offices in Shoreview, Minnesota. Highly flexible schedule.
Interested in Applying?
- Send a cover letter & resume via email to us at [email protected]
- Direct any questions to us at [email protected]
Position Description - Operations Assistant
Join the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus, the voice of Minnesota’s gun owners at the State Capitol, as an Operations Assistant. In this role, you will manage customer service, fulfill new/renewal membership orders, manage donation processing, fulfill online store orders, and assist in other administrative and operational duties.
We offer a flexible work schedule, competitive hourly pay, and an important cause protecting and expanding the Second Amendment in Minnesota.
- Customer Service: Review & respond to customer service emails from members, supporters, and the general public. Create templates for service response for themes that are identified. Escalate issue to management or outside for resolution as necessary or directed.
- Membership Fulfillment: Process new memberships and renewal through online submissions, event submissions, and US Mail. Ensure proper data entry and shipment of membership benefit items, including membership cards.
- Donation Processing / Caging: Process donations submitted through US Mail, prepare bank deposits, deliver to bank.
- Online Store Fulfillment: Process orders through online store, communicating to customers and shipping through carriers. Maintain store inventory. Re-order and replenish items as necessary.
- Marketing Material Inventory: Maintains inventory of marketing material, orders replacement as needed for events & shows.
- Other duties as assigned: Assist in other administrative tasks as assigned.
Work Location & Hours
- This position is a hybrid of work from home and on-site support (Shoreview, Minnesota)
- Work can be performed during the business day, in the evenings, or weekends. Some M-F business day availability is preferred but is not a requirement.
- We estimate this job will require 5-15 hours a week, depending on the ebb and flow of activism and legislative actions across the state. Opportunities for future growth are possible.