We are heavily involved in the political process leading up to an election - both directly through the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus, and through our connected political fund, the Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee.
Some of our activities include:
- Helping to recruit pro-Second Amendment candidates to run for public office
- Evaluating and grading candidates
- Creating an annual legislative scorecard so that our supporters can more easily understand how their elected representatives performed for the Second Amendment during the session
- Training caucus attendees and delegates on the political process
- Providing inputs into the candidate endorsement process
Interested in helping with our election efforts?
- If you haven't already done so, consider joining the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus today. Your contribution as a member goes directly to help support our day to day operations.
- Second, please signup as a volunteer. Important election activities include hosting events, making calls on behalf of our candidates, and door knocking with candidates.
Can you give up a few hours each month to help make a difference?