Join us at our 2018 Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus Member Meeting, Session Preview, & Governor Candidate Forum for a half day of celebration, reflection on the 2017 session, a look at the upcoming legislative session, and a moderated debate with candidates running for Governor of Minnesota
We're still finalizing the agenda, but here's an idea of what's on tap:
- 8:30am - 9:00am -- Registration / Coffee / Social Time
- 9:00am - 11:00am -- General Session (see below for details)
- 11:00am - 12:00pm -- Governor Candidate Forum (see below for details)
General Session Topics:
- A look back at the 2017 session - lessons learned for gun owners & activists
- The 2018 Legislative Session - what can we expect? What's on the agenda?
- Remarks for sitting Representatives and Senators
- Open Discussion / Q&A
Governor Candidate Forum
From 11:00am - 12:00pm, we will hold a forum for candidates running for Governor. Currently, the following have been invited and accepted:
- Jeff Johnson
- Keith Downey
- Mary Giulani Stephens
We invited all of the DFL Candidates for Governor. If any accept, a separate forum will be held for them between 10:00am and 11:00am.
The forum will be moderated by Bryan Strawser (Chairman) and Rob Doar (VP/Political Director). Questions will be taken from the audience.
We have greatly simplified our pricing for this year's event:
- General Admission: $20.00
- Life Members (or higher): FREE
- Life members (or higher) should contact us at email@example.com to register.
- Current legislators may attend free.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
There are several opportunities available to sponsor the event, including tables, coffee sponsors, and other opportunities. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We hope to see you there!
- February 17, 2018 at 9am – 12pm
2200 Mounds View Blvd
Mounds View, MN 55112
Google map and directions
- $20.00 USD